You will receive a welcome email from us within few hours.
Course Content Highlights:
- Search Engine Marketing (Google Ads)
- Webmaster Tools Specialization
- Facebook Advertising
- Email Marketing
- SMS Marketing
5 Benefits of Having a Digital Marketing Career
The scope of digital marketing is increasing day by day. All most all the companies have fairly grown up in dedicating their budgets separately for online marketing activities. Below are top 5 benefits of starting your career in digital marketing –
- Show the inside professional in you – as the market for job opportunities in Digital Marketing is booming up day by day
- Gives you wide range of career option – as digital marketing involves various key elements of online promotions like managing campaigns via Google Ads, Facebook Ads or Big Ads. Expertise in even one such are can land you a handsome job package
- Higher Salary – as all the employers hiring you will expect you to manage their online presence on Social Media accounts, Lead Generation Campaigns to assist Sales Teams, this eventually can get you decent package with respect to other profiles.
- Too flexible – as you can switch to various similar fields which involve like traits eg. Social Media handling to lead generation campaign management to google analytics etc
- Learning and Career Growth – as you can start learning digital marketing just by simply launching your own blog and start promoting it. You get help from e learning solution providers like Policystar and can get your queries resolved during your course period. From Career growth perspective, good banks and other financial institutions are already offering CTCs in the range INR 6,00,000 to INR 10,00,000 even at the fresher levels.