Aegon Life Insurance Company (earlier Aegon Religare Life Insurance Company Ltd.) began in 2008 and currently has over 4.4 Lac customers in India. It is a joint venture between Aegon, an asset management firm from Netherlands and Bennett, Coleman & Company.
Vision of Aegon Life Insurance focus on
- Wow to customer
- Spread awareness
- Think ahead
- Passion to perform
The products of Aegon Life Insurance ranges from Term, Cancer, Child to ULIPs.
- Mr. K S Gopalakrishnan (MD & CEO)
- Mr. R Sankaranarayanan (COO)
- Mr. Saibal Ghosh (CIO)
- Mr. Rajeev Chugh (CFO)
- Mr. Souvik Jash (Appointed Actuary)
- Ms. Saba Adil (CHO)
- Mr. Martijn de Jong (CDO)
- Mr. Lee Waddle (CRO)
- Revenue earned through Premiums: INR 415 Crore
- 1st Year Premiums: INR 89 Crore
- Revenue generated through Renewals: INR 351 Crore
- Government Securities including Treasury bills: INR 45 Crore
- Total Policies Issued: 47,856 worth INR 11,789 Crore
- Highest Contributing State: Maharashtra (with 37,253 policies)
AegonLife Insurance was the first company to go digital in India and sell policies online. Currently, it drives sharp focus on digital platforms and leverage disruptive solutions in Indian Online market.