- 1 दिन में जीएसटी पंजीकरण प्राप्त करें
- सभी पंजीकरण विशेषज्ञ द्वारा किए जाते हैं
- सेवा शुल्क केवल 999 रुपये
The process of GST Registration is Quick and easy. Simply fill the form on right >> with your correct details. Once you click on Submit, you need to make a payment of Rs 999 service charge. Post making the payment you will receive a confirmation mail from us.
In reply to the mail, you will need to share your PAN Card, Adhaar Card, Office Address Proof. In case your office premises are rented, you will need to share a rent agreement or an NOC from the landlord. Once you share these documents, your GST Registration will be applied on the same day.
Know More About GST Registration
Documents Required for GST Registration
- PAN Card
- Adhaar Card
- Partnership Deed (in case of Partnership Firm); Company Documents (In case of Pvt Ltd)
- Office Rent Agreement
GST Registration Benefits
- Get benefit of GST Input Tax Credit and increase your profits
- GST eliminated all redundant taxes like VAT, Octroi etc
- Small businesses can use Composition Scheme with lower tax slabs
- GST Return Filing is easy and quick process for proffessionals
Who all have to Register for GST?
- Proprietors, Partnership Firms and all other registered Companies
- GST is Required if you want to start your business online
- If you are eligible to claim TDS in your business, you should register for GST
- All people living outside but having business in India are required to have GST
- Step1: Get yourself registered under GST
- Step2: While registering, you will get TRN and ARN numbers from department
- Step3: Use these numbers to download your GST Certificate.
- Alternatively, you can take assistance of Policystar Expers (Call 7232064848) to get your GST Certificate downloaded.